Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Little Boo Turns Three

I don't quite know how it happened, but our little guy is turning three.
 
 
 
This handsome guy just loves anything on wheels; in particular a few of the trucks that Jason had as a kid himself.

 
These trucks are not only vintage and awesome, but are the total inspiration to the party that our little Boo will be having by the end of the month.

 
The trucks usually stay outside where they belong - in the the sand and dirt, but I brought them inside today to begin what I can only imagine will be hours of cleaning ;)

 
They've got big shoes to fill, too. The party we threw for Boo last year is still one of my all time favorites, and I am excited to finally share the details of that with all of you sometime this week!!
 
You see, for some people November marks Thanksgiving day and the start to Christmas. For us.... it's just the beginning of our party season :)
 
 
xo,
Rachel
 
 


1 comment:

  1. First I want to say I love the new look of your blog! He is such a handsome little guy, can't believe he's turning 3 already!
    And a helpful hint on cleaning those trucks, Magic Eraser, it works great!

    ReplyDelete