Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Trend I am loving :: Geometric

Hello!

I have really been into the geometric trend that has been gaining ground over the past year or so. 

You might even say a little obsessed ;)

I really think that we are going to see it go more and more mainstream, and I.Cannot.Wait. For a girl that has a passion with textures, this trend is right up my alley!


snug.vase - low. €12.90, via Etsy.

lamp

Geometric Necklace / Boho Necklace / Wooden Necklace/ Yellow Cream Necklace. $26.00, via Etsy.

Crayons

Geometric Abstract Art Wall Art Geometric Patterns Wall Art Orange home decor 8x10 Triangles Squares Art Print Monochrome Shades Of Orange. $17.99, via Etsy.

Geometric Mobile

Planetary Folklore

Geometric Modern Figure in olive green

Geometric Paper Ornaments

Kids Lighting: Gold Geometric Lamp Base in Table Lamps

{Pssst.... Hurry now - this one is a giveaway over at Emily Henderson's now!}


xo,
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment