Sunday, December 16, 2012

Such Sadness

I was asked to share a personal share on my page.  I don't post much personal stuff over here... but yes, we do have an Elf on a Shelf and my boys love it and he is always doing pretty silly stuff.  But last night, there were no crazy antics for our little Arthur.  Last night we mourned.  We mourned the 27 innocent lives that were taken from this world yesterday.  We pray for God's strong, comforting hand to heal these families...


This weekend I came across this image via Pumpkin Pie Photography's Facebook page and, to me, it has been one of the most touching photos I have seen regarding the tragedy that happened this weekend. A candle for every life lost, and a country in mourning. Such a simple photo that speaks volumes.
 
 
xo,
Rachel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment