Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Robot Valentine's Party

Hello!

I can't believe how close we are to Valentine's Day! We honestly still have our boxed up Christmas decorations still in the garage, nowhere closer to being put into the attic than they were a week ago. Which also means that our Valentine's decorations are nowhere near being closer to being down here :) So in the mean time, I thought it might be fun to repost a little bit of the holiday from year. 

Last year I threw together a quick little party for a few of the kid's friends. The party was about 1 week before we moved into our current place (and only two weeks after we even found out we were moving!), so it was a little hectic at that time to say the least :) 

My obsession with Chevron was in full swing, and I was really excited to get started on creating a digital party (my first one to ever be added to my Etsy store!)




I made a DIY Robot Wreath to welcome our guests with items from the dollar store - 
and included a FREE ROBOT PRINTABLE to make your own. 



Slinkies were a big deal at this party - I used them to make a robot, jazz up some vases, and hung them from the ceiling for decoration:




...I even used a cute heart shaped one as a napkin ring :)




As decoration, I built a Robot out of boxes and wrapping paper







Guests got some cute goody bags...



...as well as some fun DIY Robot Candy Valentines



The whole collection (including printable valentines) are available this year again in my Etsy Shop.


Happy Hump Day!

xo, 

Rachel


Linking Up.....

Grab a button!
























1 comment: