Monday, October 29, 2012

Cotton Candy Spider Webs

About a month or two ago I happened to stumble upon this little beauty in one of my many trips to (you guessed it!) Goodwill:
 

 
A cotton candy machine! <3
 
To know me is to know that I am little obsessed with cotton candy in parties. That and rockcandy are two things you can always find me sneaking into one of my party designs! I knew instantly what I wanted our first project to be.

 
I first stumbled upon this idea on Pinterest and knew that I had to do it. How can you turn down an idea of making your own spider webs at a Halloween party?!
 
 
The kids had a blast taking turns making their own.

 
Spider rings completed the effect.





 
Even Spidey himself joined the festivities ;)

 
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
 
xo,
 
Rachel


1 comment:

  1. Love it!!!!! And the kids look like they had a blast! Love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete