Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Yes....I'm still here :)

Happy Humpday!

As you may have noticed, I've been a little MIA around here....
nothing to worry about, just taking the week off to catch up on some work (you know, the kind that actually pays...ha!), but I promise this little blog of mine has been on my mind :)

Of course, work isn't all that has been going on around here.

We got to enjoy the ONLY day this summer that we actually got some rain....


...Welcomed in the newest member to our family, Domino.....


{and as you can probably tell, he is already the most loved little kitty there ever was}


I have organized and planned and schemed up a new method to our snacking madness.


We checked off a few more notches on our summer bingo card, printed for free from Delia Creates


...and of course, I've been sneaking in a few projects here and there ;)


Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I will be back next week. Can't wait!


xo,
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment