Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Inspired :: Under the Sea Kids Room

One of my passions is interior design. Since the addition of my 3 children, my passion has quickly developed into an obsession of kid's spaces. It's a topic that I want to share on this blog, although lately, parties have taken the upper hand :)

Over the next week or two I want to share a little room I did about a year ago.
I am usually not the type to do a "theme" room, but sometimes we are so focused on creating a space that our child can "grow in", it's nice to design a room that a kid can just be a kid in and feel iinspired in for a change.

Today I am going to share some of the inspiration I used as a jumping off point for this project.

1. / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7


 First thing we did was paint a dresser we had on a hand a beautiful yellow. The results were beautiful...can't wait to show you! For now, here's a little sneak peak of how the room turned out:



Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!


xo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment