Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Inspiration and Sneak Peak

Hello all! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend {yes, I do realize it's practically the middle of the week now!}. I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend full of fleamarket finds, brunch, roses, {and best of all} a nap. :)

The weather here has been off and on, cold one day and hot the next. On some of the not-so-good days, I like to take the kids up to one of our malls to play in the play areas inside. One of the malls we go to is a bit further away, so we don't go there often, but I was happy we went the second I saw these:


Aren't they wonderful? This mall has a playground that is made to look like a tree house, and they are good at changing out the decor to match the seasons {think, rust colored leaves for the fall}. And apparently they are in full swing for spring! It reminds me of the April Showers Bring May Flowers party I posted about awhile back where umbrellas were hung for decoration.
Beautiful!





Sorry for the bad pics--they were from my phone.

I also got started on some stuff for the big guy's birthday party! It's this Saturday, can you believe it??

Here's a sneak peak of some of the goodies going on here:




Exciting stuff!


Tomorrow I will have pics of the invitations and envelopes I made. Cant wait to show you!

xo,

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment