Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cinco de Mayo :: Party Inspiration

Hello!

Thanks to everyone who commented on the blowouts yesterday {here and on Facebook}! I think we have decided to go with option #4.


I don't know about you, but I have been loving all of the beautiful things I have been seeing for Cinco de Mayo. Although we really haven't celebrated the holiday since we have had kids, I have to say, the beautiful colors of this day sure have inspired me to want to throw a party! Although, it usually doesn't take much :)

Here is an inspiration board I put together with some of the wonderful things I have come across lately:


You can find all the pictures and sources on my my Pinterest Board.

Fabulous, right??

Hope you having a colorful day as well :)

xo
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment