Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
 We had a ton of fun, starting with this:

A bunny paw print! That silly bunny forgets to wipe his feet EVERY year :)

After that, came baskets, a neighborhood egg hunt, and of course DINNER:

Last week I saw this beautiful setting on this blog:


I LOVE the whole mossy nest and the personalized egg. So, I took this idea and tried to make it a little more kid friendly by using edible grass and plain plastic eggs (with a few goodies inside, of course!). Each child had their own nest, with an egg labeled with the letter of their name. I knew I hit a home run when even my daughter told me she loved the nests :)


Some peep straws, a chocolate bunny napkin ring, and the beautiful tulips Jason got us, and we were set!





I even got started on a few projects!! Sneak peak:


It really was a great day :)






No comments:

Post a Comment