Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Introducing "All A-Bot Love" Robot Party

I am super excited to share with you what I have been working on for my Etsy shop.

I mentioned yesterday how inspired I was by some of the robot finds I saw at Target a few weeks back. Once I decided that I just HAD to do it, I started designing this robot collection. And once I started, I just kept on going :). I knew it had to be fun & modern, and involve two of my new latest obsessions: chevron and aqua. I mean really, aqua looks so amazing with the red and pink how could you not??

Every year our family makes a huge batch of heart shaped cookies to decorate. Since our son's school doesn't do parties for the big V-Day (I mean, really??) I thought it would be nice to have some of the kids over to celebrate with us.

It all began with the invitation:


And soon evolved into much more :)



.....and more


...and into a small obsession....


...soon I even began to start seeing everyday objects, like boxes & slinkies, become 'robot parts.' Which is how that big guy in the background in the top, left photo (above) came to be. But more on him (and how to make him!) tomorrow.

I had a lot of fun designing this collection, and am excited that it is the first one to make my Etsy shop. I hope you enjoyed it as well. Now, if only I could get motivated to add my other collections on there as well :)

All the items are available at My Etsy Shop.
Visit now, and receive a 20% discount!!! Just type in BLOGLOVE1 at your checkout.

I hope you have an inspiring day!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment