Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy weekend

Wow, where did the weekend go??!

I had wonderful time. We got to finally test some of the beers we brought home last weekend from our trip to Wisconsin:


Did some snuggling with cats:


Actually got a little bit of snow (this is the lake by our house that is our beach during the summertime)


Started work on an amazing (& FREE) DIY project this weekend in our kitchen:


Proof that I am actually organizing in there as well:


Had this handsome guy dress up because he wanted to look nice for my birthday...isn't he awesome?!


I even received some lovely flowers from the kids as well :)


Then I got to spend the day shopping with my loves & picked up this beauty:


...And ended it with a little cake action:


Doesn't get much better than that, right?!

I'll be back tomorrow with some peaks at the organization that has been going on around here. I am so excited with how this little project is coming along!

Happy Weekend :)


xo,
Rachel

All pictures were taken from my Instagram. Follow along @Nestling_Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment