Sunday, December 9, 2012

Holiday Decorations

 Although I swore to myself that this would be the year that we finally updated our decorations.... as usual, life got in the way :)
 
So, we broke out our decorations and decided to just rock out the red and purple theme for another year. I have to admit :: I kind of like them again!
 





 
Our tree this year is....special. We picked one that was already wrapped, so we had no idea the monster we were bringing home. The beast is huge. I mean really, really round.
 
 
I told you :)
 
Our tree is the one area that I don't design. Throughout the year we collect ornaments to mark special occasions and trips we have been on.  

 
We also have the typical mix of kid crafts.

 
.......and even some vintage ones. {Look close and you can see a picture of little me!}

 
Above all it's been the new favorite spot for our cats:

 
 
Happy Monday :)
 
 
xo,
Rachel


Linking Up...
 




1 comment:

  1. I really like the red and purple together, not a colour combo I would think to use but it totally works! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete