Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New to the Shop :: Halloween Party

Hello!
 
You many remember awhile back, I told you how I found a little inspiration in an unexpected place. Although I think we have decided to nix the Halloween party for this year {can we all just have a moment of silence for the party that will never be?!?}, I still went ahead and created the party for my ETSY shop, and I am so excited to show you how it turned out!
 












 
 
 
You can purchase the invitations HERE and the entire party package HERE.


I am thrilled with how it turned out. A few pieces (like the prints that read "Double Double, Toil and Trouble") will definitely be finding a home in our Halloween decorations this year. (God willing, said decorations will actually make their way out of their plastic containers this week!)
 
I don't know about you, but I am officially ready for Halloween :)
 
 
Happy Wednesday!
 
xo,
Rachel
 
 
 


1 comment: