Monday, April 30, 2012

Monster Party Inspiration

Hello!
I hope your weekend was a great one! Although I didn't get nearly as much as I wanted to done, I did make a little headway on the Monster Truck party. Only a little bit though-- have you ever had a week where every piece of technology you own is on a plot to make your life as hard as possible?? Well, I am having that kind of week :)

Whenever I start planning for any party I plan, or room I design, I always start with an inspiration board. This is where I begin to gather images that either inspire me or give me ideas.

Of course, these days, Pinterest makes that job a whole lot easier :)

Here are a few pins I have gathered and stumbled upon in my never-ending google searching:

You can see all of the images and their sources on my pinterest board.

Some ideas I will be using; some are things that have inspired me to create something else. Some are just awesome ideas and should be shared :)

I am super excited to share with you my actual plan for the party tomorrow! That is basically all I managed to accomplish this weekend, but it's usually one of my favorite steps!

See you then-

xo
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment