Thursday, June 6, 2013

Freebie Friday :: Teacher Appreciation Gifts

Happy Friday, friends!

Summer officially began for us today and I wanted to share with you the quick little DIY project I whipped up for our children's teachers as an end of the year gift. 




Using the same tutorial that I made for my no-knit cozy, I made a more colorful version with a cute apple button to cover one of Starbucks $1 reusable cups that I am a fan of:



Inside we placed a Starbucks gift card with a sweet little label that included each kid's picture and a small note as well as the quote, "Thanks a LATTE for all you've done this year!"



Want to make your own? You can download the freebie HERE!

As kind of a last minute idea this morning, I took a quick picture of our oldest so I could do a side-by-side of the first day and last. It really is amazing how much changes in just the short nine months of a school year :)




I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I will be back next week with all the details of our Super Mario party as well as our summer plans. 

xo,
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment